Chilled and Deli Food refer to ready to eat frozen food products include prepacked sandwiches, savory appetizers, prepared salads, meats, and soups. Escalating product line and the increasing popularity of convenience food among working people driving the chilled and deli food market. Further, changing customer lifestyle, the rising number of working women population and growing offline retail stores generating opportunities for chilled and deli food market.
Growing Demand of Such Food Products in Millennials and Generation-Get
Helps increasing shelf-life of food products
and Growing Preference for Ready to Eat Available Food Product
The rise in demand of owing to Increase in Number of Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
The Players Covered in the Study are:
- Kraft Foods Group Inc. (United States)
- Tyson Foods Inc. (United States)
- BRF S.A. (Brazil)
- ITC Limited (India)
- McCain Foods (Canada)
- 2 Sisters Food Group (United Kingdom)
- Astral Foods Ltd.
- Sam worth Brothers Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Nestle S.A. (Switzerland)
- JBS S.A. (Brazil)
- Kraft Heinz Company (United States)
- Addo Foods Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Danone SA (France)
- Kellogg Co. (United States)
- ConAgra Brand, Inc. (United States)
List of players that can be included in the study on immediate basis are Waitrose Limited (United Kingdom)
, Kerry Group Plc (Ireland)
and Del Monte Foods, Inc. (United States).