Scope of the Study
Smart Elevator, an advanced technology system that helps to schedule the maintenance on time and provide comfort to the passengers. The smart elevator provides high speed, minimum space, and lesser time. Of late, the Otis company is adopting advanced technology where they can summon elevators through a touch of users phone. The smart elevator waits until passenger will board after the lift call in the parking lot of residential and commercial building.
The market study is being classified by Type (Card Based Elevators, Biometrics Based Elevators, Touchscreens & Keypads Based Elevators and Security Controls Based Elevators), by Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Schindler Holding AG (Switzerland), Honeywell International Inc. (United States), Otis Elevator Corporation (United States), Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd. (South Korea), ThyssenKrupp (Germany), Fujitec (Japan), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Hitachi Ltd (Japan), KONE (Finland), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan) and Toshiba Elevators and Building Systems Corporation (Japan) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Japanese Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Smart Elevator market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Smart Elevator market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Smart Elevator has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Increasing Urbanisation across the World
- Surging Number of Smart Buildings and Smart Cities in both Developed and Developing Economies
- Growth in the Construction Sector
- The Growth in Number of Smart Elevators connected with Internet
- Adoption of Cloud-based Technology to Store data/information related to Smart Elevator
- Installation of Interactive Touch Panel to Increase the Passenger Comfort
- Higher Initial Investments in Installing Smart Elevator
- Growing Construction Infrastructure in the Developing Countries
- Government Initiatives towards Energy Saving in the Construction Industry
- Lack of Infrastructure in both Developing and Underdeveloped Nations
- Availability of Substitutes includes Conventional Elevator and Escalator Systems
In May 2019, Schindler and Telefónica have a partnership to offer digital connectivity in smart elevator and escalator. Under this agreement, Telefónica will be the IoT and network connectivity for Schindler’s digital offering for smart elevators and escalators.
Key Target AudienceSmart Elevator Manufacturers, Technology Providers, System Installation teams, Component Distributors/Suppliers, Government Regulatory Bodies, End Users and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase