Football Sportswear Market Scope
Football sportswear is also known as active wear clothing that includes shirt (known as a jersey), shorts, socks (known as stockings) and tracksuits bottoms. This sportswear is mostly used in games because of their comfort and safety reasons. The fabric which is used to design the football sportswear is generally made of polyester mesh because of their properties of trapping the sweat and body heat during the game. Moreover uses breathable fabrics with very good insulating properties for football sportswear playing in the winter. This sportswear has a special logo printed either on front or back of the jersey. The growing interest in young generation for football is driving the market for football sportswear.
The market study is being classified by Type (Shirt, Coat, Pants and Others), by Application (Men, Women and Kids) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Football Sportswear market throughout the predicted period.
Nike (United States), Adidas (Germany), Under Armour (United States), Puma (Germany), VF (United States), Gap (United States), Columbia Sportswear (United States), Lululemon Athletica (Canada), Amer Sports (Finland) and ASICS (Japan) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Hanesbrands (United States), Ralph Lauren (United States) and Kappa (Italy).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Football Sportswear market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Football Sportswear has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). If we see Market by Sales point, the sub-segment i.e. Online will boost the Football Sportswear market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Launching Innovative Products to Fulfil the Need of Football Players
- Adopting Technologies Such As Insulators, Microfibers, and Nano-Technologies in Football Sportswear
- Rise in Women Participation Rate in Football
- Increasing Demand from Major Football Clubs Such As the FIFA World Cup, UEFA, and Euro Cup
- Increases the Demand for and Sales of Football Sportswear Worldwide
- Growing Increased Women Participation in Fitness and Sports in Developing Nations
- Rising Interest of Young Generation for Playing Football in Developed Countries
- Counterfeit Products for Football Sports Wear
- Issue Related to Low Quality of Sportswear
- Increase in Labor Cost for Producing Football Sportswear
Key Target AudienceFootball sportswear Manufactures, Football sportswear Distributors, Football sports clubs and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase