What is Whole Milk Powder Market?
Whole milk powder is the resultant residual left after the removal of water from pasteurized milk. Whole milk powder generally serves the purpose of longer shelf life, and no need for refrigeration, along with being economical to transport.
The market study is being classified by Type (Regular Whole Milk Formula, Instant Whole Milk Formula and Others), by Application (Dairy, Snacks, Bakery & Confectionery, Ice Cream & Desserts and Others (Supplements, Whiteners)) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Lactalis Group (France), Nestle SA (Switzerland), Danone SA (France), Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd (New Zealand), Dairy Farmers of America (United States), Arla Foods (Denmark), FrieslandCampina (Netherlands), Saputo (Canada), Amul (India) and California Dairies (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are The a2 Milk Company (United States), Vili (China) and DMK (Germany).
The market is becoming extremely competitive with the entrance of new local players although major players come from Europe, North America, and Australia-New Zealand. Lactalis International, Nestle SA, Danone SA, and Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd. The market will be dynamic in the coming years with key strategic partnerships coming up in certain regions, increased awareness about whole milk powder, and increased penetration in developing countries market. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Whole Milk Powder market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Whole Milk Powder market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Whole Milk Powder has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Longer Shelf Life and Ease Of Storage & Transportation
- Population Growth in Asia and South America
- Usage of Whole Milk Powder in Other Gourmet Dairy Related Products Like Milk Shakes, Yoghurts, Etc.
- Increased Popularity of E-Commerce Websites
- Increasing Lactose Intolerant Individuals are Driving the Demand for Lactose-Free and Organic Whole Milk Powder
- High Adulteration Malpractices in the Industry
- Rising Regulations Due to Past Controversies and Scandals Surrounding Whole Milk Powder Such As 2008 Chinese Milk Scandal
- Steady Growth of Fortified Whole Milk Powder Full of Vitamins and Calcium will be a Segment to Look Out for as People Grow Health Conscious
- Prevention of Contamination of Product
- The spread of False Rumours Regarding Whole Milk Powder
Market Leaders and some development strategies
In 2020, a2 Milk Company has entered into a binding agreement to buy the majority of shares to be specific 75% of all shares in Mataura Valley Milk.
According to CODEX revised standards, the fat contents in whole milk powder should be 26% to 42%, maximum water content should be 5% m/m and minimum milk protein in milk solids should be 34% m/m.
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase