Web Real-Time Communications Market Scope
WebRTC i.e. Web Real-Time Communication is a kind of free, open-source project which mainly helps in providing web browsers and mobile applications with real-time communication (RTC) through very simple application programming interfaces (APIs). It hereby lets audio and video communication to work inside the web pages by permitting direct peer-to-peer communication, thereby eliminating the need to install the plugins or download the native apps. These are mainly supported by Apple, Microsoft, Google, Mozilla, as well as Opera, and is also being standardized by the means of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and also the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). Its only mission is to allow rich, and high-quality RTC applications to be developed for the mobile platforms, browser, and IoT devices, and further allow them all to communicate by means of a common set of protocols. For instance, although initially developed for web browsers, WebRTC has many applications for non-browser devices, as well as mobile platforms and IoT devices. Illustrations also include the browser-based VoIP telephony, also known as cloud phones or web phones, which hereby allow for calls to be made as well as being received from within a web browser, thus replacing the necessity to download and install a softphone.
The market study is being classified by Type (Hardware Devices and Software Services), by Application (Imaging Services, Voice Services, Data Sharing and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Web Real-Time Communications market throughout the predicted period.
AT&T (United States), Avaya (United States), Google (United States), IBM Corporation (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), Dialogic Corp (United States), GENBAND (United States), TokBox (United States), Ericsson (Sweden), Alcatel-Lucent (France), Oracle Corporation (United States), Apple (United States), Apidaze (France), Blackboard (United States), CafeX Communications (United States) and Cisco Systems (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Digium (United States), Mitel Networks (Canada), Polycom (United States), Opera Software (Norway) and TWILIO (United States).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Web Real-Time Communications market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Web Real-Time Communications has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Web RTC Enables End-Users with Voice Calling, Video Chat and Peer To Peer File Sharing Between Browsers without the Support of Any External Plugin
- Web RTC Adapts and Adjusts Itself According To the Changing Network Conditions
- Web RTC Provides Better Video and Audio Quality at a Lower Cost with Enhanced Security Level Compared To Other Telecommunication Systems
- Web RTC-Enabled Solutions Also Eliminate the Need to Deploy Expensive Proprietary Software, Which Is Mainly Adopted By Established Organizations
- The Organizations Enabled With Web RTC Technology Products Could Improve Customer Interaction, Promotional Activities and Increase Their Sales in a Cost-Effective Way
- The Growth in Customer-Facing Industries Such As Retail, Healthcare and Hospitality Would Further Boost the Growth of Web RTC MarketWeb RTC Standards Still In Development Phase
- Web RTC Standards Still In Development Phase
- Privacy Issues with Use of Public Internet and Data Security
Key Target AudienceProviders of Web Real-Time Communications, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase