What is Session Border Controller Market?
A Session Border Controller (SBC) is used in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) network to control the initiation, routing, and termination of a call. SBC acts as a router, allowing only authorized sessions to cross the boundary between the service provider network and the corporate network, or between service provider networks, or between residential and service provider networks. SBC thereby ensures that the communication that has been established is uninterrupted. In addition, SBC enforces QoS, security, and access control mechanisms over the VoIP sessions. For increased security, SBCs are provided on both the company and the operator side of the connection. The SBC at the same time also ensures that all the emergency calls are given a high priority and are therefore delivered before all other calls. An SBC also acts as a firewall for session traffic, identifying specific incoming threats to the communications environment, applying its own QoS rules, and thereby improving customer satisfaction and relationships.
The market study is being classified by Type (Hybrid SBC, Enterprises SBC and Service Provider SBC), by Application (Security, Interoperability, Migration, Performance and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Acme Packet Inc. (United States), Genband Inc. (United States), AudioCodes Ltd. (United Kingdom), Huawei Technologies (China), Cisco Networks (United States), Sonus Networks Inc. (United States), Avaya, Dialogic Inc. (United States), Adtran Inc. (United States), Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Edgewater Networks Inc. (United States) and Metaswitch Networks Ltd. (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Innomedia Inc. (United States), Ingate Systems AB (Sweden), Sangoma Technologies Corp. (United States) and Sansay Inc. (United States).
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Session Border Controller market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Session Border Controller market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Session Border Controller has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Incoming Threats to the Communications Environment
- The Increased Awareness across End-User Verticals Regarding the Advantages of Implementation of SBC
- The Growing Financial Services Sector and Reforms in the Economy and Banking Services Worldwide
- Increasing Adoption of SBCs by Various Small-Scale Enterprises
- The Growing Trend of Unified Communication
- Complex Interoperability Associated With the Implementation of SBC
- The Increasing Concern for Security and Upgradation of Network Infrastructure across the Globe
- An Upsurge in Research and Development Activities for Creating Products That Offer Extended Convenience and Benefit to the End-Users
- The Lack of Awareness in Emerging Markets Regarding the Availability of SBC for Uninterrupted and Streamlined Business Operations
Key Target AudienceSession Border Controller Providers, New Entrants and Investors, Venture Capitalists, Government Bodies, Corporate Entities, Government and Private Research Organizations and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Session Border Controller Market?
"Rising Incoming Threats to the Communications Environment
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Session Border Controller Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Session Border Controller Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Session Border Controller Market?
will lead the Session Border Controller Market.