Scope of the Study
The global measuring tape market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. The growing demand for metallic tapes due to growing number of construction activities and growing adoption of digital measuring tapes are expected to be some of the major factors aiding into the growth for the market. However, the market is expected to witness a slight decline in the growth during the next few years but it is again expected to rise with a healthy pace after the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
The market study is being classified by Type (Pocket Tapes, Surveyor Tapes and Others), by Application (Construction, Woodworking, Clothing & Apparel and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Apex Tool Group, LLC (United States), BOSI (United States), eTape16 (Australia), Hultafors (Sweden), IRWIN Tools (United States), Jetech Tools (China), Keson (United States), Komelon USA (United States), Magnelex (Turkey), Milwaukee Electric Tool (United States), Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (United States), Starrett (United States), Tajima Tool Corporation (United States), Tapemeasure.biz (United States), THE PERFECT MEASURING TAPE (United States) and U.S. Tape (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The vendors in this market are majorly focusing on developing innovative products and solutions in order to cater to the market's demands to remain competitive in the global market. According to the recent global industry crisis due to outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to be one of the major challenges for the vendors of this market as the production and markets of different industries have been shut down for an ambiguous period of time. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Measuring Tape market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Measuring Tape market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Measuring Tape has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand for Metallic Measuring Tapes Owing to Growing Construction Industry
- Rising Demand from Clothing & Apparel Applications Due to Rapidly Growing Fashion Industry Across the World
- Increasing Adoption of Digital Measuring Tapes
- Rising Adoption of Online Distribution or Sales Channel by Measuring Tape Manufacturers in Order to Remain Competitive in the Growing Market
- Reducing Demand for Without Lock Measuring Tapes Due to Introduction of Locking Measuring Tapes
- Opportunities in the Asia Pacific Region Propelled by Large Number of Ongoing & Future Construction Projects in the Region
- Short Term Challenges for the Market Vendors Due to Shutting Down of Operations & Ongoing Construction Projects Across Different Parts of the World to Avoid the Outspread of COVID-19
Stringent Worldwide Government Regulations Regarding Lockdown of Cities' & States' Organisational Operations Reducing the Demand for Measuring Tapes for Some Ambiguous Period of Time
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase