The Global Drag Reducing Agent market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Drag Reducing Agent market by product type (High viscosity glue, Low viscosity glue and Rubber latex), by end-user/application (Oil & Gas Industry, Chemical Transportation and Others), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Increasing exploration activities and the growth of the oil & gas industry
- The rising demand for drag reducing agents for irrigation purposes owing to growth in agricultural activities
- Increasing demand chemical industries across the globe
- Not suitable for laminar flow
- Degrade by age, it loses its effectiveness after few days
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Drag Reducing Agent industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the North America holds majority of market share of the Drag Reducing Agent, the Asia Pacific has emerged as a crucial market for several Drag Reducing Agent brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)