Scope of the Study
Embedded smart camera are enabling a new generation of smart cameras that represent a quantum leap in sophistication. In the current scenario, digital cameras capture images, smart cameras capture high-level descriptions of the scene and analyze what it see. These cameras are equipped with features which enable the user to upload and share photos online using a built-in Wi-Fi or LTE connection. Moreover, these are the devices which are equipped with high-performance onboard computing and communication infrastructure, combining video sensing, processing, and communications in a single embedded device.
The market study is being classified by Type (Distributed Embedded Smart Cameras and Others), by Application (Surveillance, Facial Detection, Human & Animal Detection, Motion Analysis and Other Machine Vision Applications) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Omron Microscan Systems, Inc. (United States), Samsung (South Korea), Toshiba Teli Corporation (Japan), Stemmer Imaging Ltd (United Kingdom), Banner Engineering Corp (United States), Tattile s.r.l. (Italy), National Instruments (United States) and Teledyne DALSA Inc (Canada) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Embedded Smart Cameras market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Embedded Smart Cameras has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Rise in the Installation of the Video-Based Surveillance Systems in Numerous Sectors
- Growth in the Demand for the Real-Time Performance
- Increasing Technological Advancement in the Embedded Smart Cameras
- High Cost of Cameras and Lack of Technical Expertise
- Surging Deployment of Artificial Intelligence for Object Recognition, Quality Control, Barcode Inspection, and Process Monitoring
- Increasing Inclination of the Enterprises towards the Embedded Smart Cameras
- Limitations as by Bundling all of the Capabilities of a Machine Vision System
- Limited in the Choice of Image Sensor, Camera Speed and Processing Power
Key Target AudienceEmbedded Smart Cameras Manufacturers, Embedded Smart Cameras Suppliers/Distributors, System Integrators, Software Providers, End Users and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase