Scope of the Study
Vehicle turbocharger is defined as the turbine-driven compressor which uses the waste energy from the exhaust gas to increase the charge mass of air & power of the engine. The operating function of turbocharger are pressure increase, turbocharger lag, boost threshold and others. Some of the major components of vehicle turbocharger are turbine, air compressor, shaft, waste gate, lube holes, snap rings, among others. Increasing demand for passenger car gasoline engines is likely to be the prime driver for market growth.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
Honeywell (United States), BorgWarner (United States), MHI (Japan), IHI (Japan), Continental (Germany), Bosch Mahle (Germany), Cummins (United States), ABB (Switzerland), TEL (India) and Delphi Technologies (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Rotomaster International (Canada), Precision Turbo & Engine INC (United States), Turbonetics (United States), Turbo International (United States), Kompressorenabu Bannewitz GMBH (Germany), Turbo Dynamic Ltd. (United Kingdom), Fuyuan Turbocharger Co. Ltd. (China), Hunan Tyen Machinery Co. Ltd. (China), Ningbo Motor Industrial Co. Ltd. (China) and Calsonic Kansei (Japan).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States and China Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Vehicle Turbocharger market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Vehicle Turbocharger market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Vehicle Turbocharger has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing demand for public and private transportation. For instance, according to the Government of Singapore, in 2018, the average annual mileage (Kilometer) of private hire buses is 43,100. Hence, the rising demand for private transportation will affect the growth of the market
- Increasing Trend of Turbocharger Application in Light Commercial Vehicle across the World
- Stringent Rules and Regulation
- Increased production of automobiles in China and India. For instance, according to an article published by India Brand Equity Foundation, in 2018, India became the 4th largest auto market with sales increasing more than 8.3% year-on-year to more than 3.99 million units. In addition, in 2018, it was the 7th largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles. Therefore, this data shows that it will enhanced the market growth.
- Rising Price of Raw Material
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In 2019, BorgWarner expanded its turbocharger product line by introducing 13 new turbochargers. Its aftermarket product portfolio was designed for lightweight, heavy-duty, and utility vehicles.
In 2019, the Continental AG (Germany) Company has announced that its powertrain business became an independent entity. Hence, it will affect the growth of the market in the future.
Key Target AudienceVehicle Turbocharger Companies, Research and Development (R&D) Companies, Research Organization, Federal Agencies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase