Noise Detection and Monitoring Market Scope
Noise detection and monitoring devices are used to measure and monitor excessive noise to control the noise levels. Noise monitoring provides of real-time data transmission and dynamic noise maps, which store and transmit the noise levels of each location under observation to a central location. Additionally, processes such as crushing, riveting, shake-out (foundries), punch presses, drilling, plasma jets, cutting torches, and sandblasting produce harmful noise levels. The adoption of hearing protection equipment is necessary to overcome with this problem, regular noise level inspections along with which demand the need for monitoring and measurement devices in the forthcoming years.
According to AMA, the Global Noise Detection and Monitoring market is expected to see growth rate of 5.1%
Research Analyst at AMA estimates that United States and United Kingdom Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Noise Detection and Monitoring market throughout the predicted period.
3M (United States), Casella (United States), Honeywell (United States), Brüel & Kjær (Denmark), Cirrus Research Plc. (United Kingdom), FLIR Systems (United States), Sauermann Group (France), Svantek (Poland), Extech Instruments (United States), Pulsar Instruments (United Kingdom), Nti-Audio (Liechtenstein), Castle Group Ltd. (United Kingdom) and SKF Group (Sweden) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Sauermann Group (Kimo Instrument) (Belgium), B&K Precision Corporation (United States), HT Instruments (Germany), SINUS Messtechnik GmbH (Germany) and CESVA INSTRUMENTS SLU (Spain).
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Noise Detection and Monitoring market , by Application (Airports, Hospitals, Residential Areas, Noise Monitoring of Road Traffic, Railways, Industries, Construction Sites, Recreational Areas and Other) and Region with country level break-up.
On the basis of geography, the market of Noise Detection and Monitoring has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Directive 2002/49/EC relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise (the Environmental Noise Directive – END) is the main EU instrument to identify noise pollution levels and to trigger the necessary action both at Member State and at EU level. The Directive applies to noise to which humans are exposed, particularly in built-up areas, in public parks or other quiet areas in an agglomeration, in quiet areas in open country, near schools, hospitals and other noise-sensitive buildings and areas.
- Surging Need for Data Accessibility Among Government Authorities’ and Consultants’
- Increasing Deployment of Noise Detection and Monitoring in Smart Cities
- Integrating Cloud-Based System for Remote Monitoring
- Increase in Government Funding for Noise Monitoring and Control
- The Growth in Installation of All in One Environmental Monitoring Solutions
- High Requirement for Noise Monitoring Infrastructure in Mining, Wind Plant, Petrochemical Industry, and Harbor
- Stringent Government Policies Awareness for Reducing Noise Pollution in Urban Areas in both Developed and Developing Economies
- Increasing Need for Noise Monitoring for Rail Transit, Marine, Gunshot, and Race Track Monitoring
- Lenient Approach of the Local Authorities in Developing Countries
- Interoperability of the File Formats Between Equipment and Analysis Software
- Several Implementations Prove to Be Very Costly
- Data Security Issues on Cloud
- Emerging Mobile-Based Apps for Noise Detection and Monitoring
Key Target AudienceComponent manufacturers, Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Original design manufacturers (ODMs), Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers, Service and Solution providers, Suppliers and distributors, System Integrators, Technology investors and Others