Scope of the Study
The global e-grocery market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. The rising demand for organised retail stores, increasing demand from residential customers mainly due to COVID-19 pandemic and the growing demand for online sales channel in the retail sector are expected to be some of the major factors aiding into the growth for the market. However, the market is expected to witness a slight decline in the growth during the next one year due to high demand & supply gap, but it is again expected to rise with a healthy pace after the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
The market study is being classified by Type (FMCG Products, Staples, Fresh and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Ahold Delhaize (Netherlands), Albertsons Companies, Inc. (United States), AmazonFresh LLC (United States), Fresh Direct, LLC (United States), mySupermarket (United Kingdom), NetGrocer.com, Inc. (United States), The Schwan Food Company (United States), ShopFoodEx (United States), Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt Ltd (India) and Walmart (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The vendors in this market are majorly focusing on developing innovative products and solutions in order to cater to the market's demands to remain competitive in the global market. According to the recent global industry crisis due to outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to be one of the major challenges for the vendors of this market as the production and markets of different industries have been shut down for an ambiguous period of time. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global e-grocery market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global e-grocery market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of e-grocery has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Demand from Residential Customers Majorly Propelled by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Growing Demand for Online Sales Channel in the Retail Sector
- Growing Demand for Automation in Retail Sector
- Increasing Technological Advancements & Innovations such as Voice Ordering and Assistant Technology
- Availability of Customizable Delivery Options
- The Outbreak of COVID-19 Pandemic is one of the Major Restraints for the Market as Most of the Industries have been Facing Economic Crisis & Ongoing Developments have been Stopped Across the World for an Ambiguous Period of Time
- Opportunities in the Asia Pacific Countries Due to Rising Internet & Smartphone Penetration Across the Region
- Lack of Infrastructure Facilities in the Rural Areas of the Emerging Countries
Stringent Worldwide Government Regulations Regarding Shutting Down the Production & Services Across Different Countries of the World to Avoid the Spread of COVID-19
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase