What is Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products Market?
One of the finest alternatives to allopathy treatment is ayurvedic health and personal care products, which are made with natural ingredients. Natural herbs, aloe vera, tulsi, Indian gooseberry, plant extracts, and oil are just a few examples of the materials used to make Ayurveda products. Ayurvedic products have the power to balance the mind and body of a person and combat illnesses with little to no adverse effects. Ayurvedic science is not merely a traditional Indian form of medicine but a perennial naturopathic system of healthcare that has survived the test of time as well as onslaught of modern science and methods of treatments. Asia Pacific region will dominate the Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products market due to the presence of large number of manufacturers
Highlights from Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products Market Study
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Dabur India Ltd. (India), Patanjali Ayurved Limited (India), Emami Group (India), Himalaya Drug (India), Baidyanath (India), Shahnaz Husain Group (India), Vicco Laboratories (India), Amrutanjan Healthcare (India), Maharishi Ayurveda Products (India), The Himalaya Drug Company (India), Charak Pharma (India), Unilever (India), Herbal Hills (India), Biobaxy Technologies (India), Planet Ayurveda (India), Basic Ayurveda (India), Natreon Inc. (United States) and Arvincare (India)|
Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products market is a fragmented market due to the presence of numerous players. The players are focusing on investing more in launching new products. These will enhance their market presence. The companies are also planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Asia Pacific Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products market throughout the forecasted period. Dabur India Ltd. (India), Patanjali Ayurved Limited (India), Emami Group (India), Himalaya Drug (India), Baidyanath (India), Shahnaz Husain Group (India), Vicco Laboratories (India), Amrutanjan Healthcare (India), Maharishi Ayurveda Products (India), The Himalaya Drug Company (India), Charak Pharma (India), Unilever (India), Herbal Hills (India), Biobaxy Technologies (India), Planet Ayurveda (India), Basic Ayurveda (India), Natreon Inc. (United States) and Arvincare (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products Market Segmentation:
|Type||Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Digestive Care and Others|
|Distribution Channels||Supermarkets and Hypermarkets,Drug Stores,Specialty Stores,Online Retail,Others|
|Age||0-10 years,11-20 years,21-40 years,>40 years|
On the basis of geography, the market of Ayurvedic Health and Personal Care Products has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Awareness Regarding Benefits of Ayurvedic Medicines and Personal Care Products
- Growing Incidence of Numerous Illnesses and Disorders
- Skin-Related Issues, and Musculoskeletal Disorders, Combined With Spreading Awareness Regarding Health Benefits of Natural Ingredients
- Increasing Availability of Wide Range of Natural Ingredients-Based Medicines
- Rising Demand for Dietary Supplements Made With Natural Ingredients
- Demand For Chemical-Free Ayurveda Cosmetics
- Increasing Focus of Ayurvedic Products on E-Commerce and M-Commerce Websites
- Growing Demand for Natural and Organic Goods
- Increasing Consumer Awareness and Desire for Ayurvedic Cosmetics Products
- Rising Health Concerns and Awareness on the Side-Effects of Western Medicines
- Availability of Numerous Fake Substitute Products in Market
- Expanding Medical Tourism across the World
- Large-Scale Integration of Technology in Many Segments of the Industry
- Increasing Government Investment in Promoting the Usage of Ayurvedic Products through Awareness Programs and Subsidies
- Expanding Medical Tourism Across the World
- Certain Ayurvedic Products Are Highly Expensive As Compared To Allopathy Medicines & Need to Persevere Them Properly
- Ayurvedic Medicine Takes Time to Cure Health Problems
- Lack of Stringent Rules and Appropriate Treatments
Market Leaders & Development Strategies
In May 2022, Ruchi Soya and Patanjali Ayurved Limited (PAL) have reached an agreement for the former to purchase the latter's food retail business undertaking. This undertaking entails the manufacturing, packaging, labelling, and retail trading of specific food products, as well as manufacturing plants situated in Padartha, Maharashtra.
In September 2020, Dabur has launched over 50 new products and variants, in which majority of them were during and after the lockdown period. Consumers are increasingly looking for Ayurvedic goods that boost immunity as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, which has drastically altered demand dynamics. Dabur wants to launch more new products solely for the e-commerce platforms, focusing on online sales channels that have become stronger since the lockdown.
Key Target AudienceRaw Material Suppliers, Regulatory Bodies, Government Agencies & NGO, Commercial Research & Development Institutions, Importers & Exporters, Government Organizations, Research Organizations, & Consulting Firms, Trade Associations & Industry Bodies and End-Use Industries