What is Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market?
The roads & highways consulting service market is growing rapidly due to the increasing focus of governments of various countries on the development, expansion, reconstruction, and reconditioning of expressways, highways, urban roads, and rural roads. The growing need for flyovers and demand for the best quality roads will create noteworthy growth for the engineering and project consulting services for roads. According to the study, China has witnessed high growth in the development of road networks for the last few years and it will continue in the future as well. The Chinese government has also developed the 2030 Road Master Plan, which includes 5.8 million kilometers of the road network including 400,000km of national highways and more than 180,000km of expressways.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Sanderson Associates (United Kingdom), WSP (Canada), Ramboll Group (Denmark), Arup (United Kingdom), Clancy Consulting (United Kingdom), Fugro (Netherlands), MaRS Consultancy (India), Interface Consulting (United States), Canham Consulting (United Kingdom), Egis group (France), GMD Consultants (India), SMEC (Australia), Mott MacDonald (United Kingdom), SNC-Lavalin (Canada), SECON (India), SARI Consulting LTD. (United Kingdom), Altinok Consulting Engineering (Turkey) and Ardanuy Ingeniería, S.A (Spain)|
The market study is being classified by Type (Investment Assessment & Auditing, Permitting & Compliance, Project & Information Management, Monitoring & Testing and Other), by Application (Roads and Highways) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that European Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Roads and Highways Consulting Service market throughout the forecasted period. Sanderson Associates (United Kingdom), WSP (Canada), Ramboll Group (Denmark), Arup (United Kingdom), Clancy Consulting (United Kingdom), Fugro (Netherlands), MaRS Consultancy (India), Interface Consulting (United States), Canham Consulting (United Kingdom), Egis group (France), GMD Consultants (India), SMEC (Australia), Mott MacDonald (United Kingdom), SNC-Lavalin (Canada), SECON (India), SARI Consulting LTD. (United Kingdom), Altinok Consulting Engineering (Turkey) and Ardanuy Ingeniería, S.A (Spain) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Analyst at AMA Research have segmented the market study of Global Roads and Highways Consulting Service market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Roads and Highways Consulting Service has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Construction of New Roads in Urban Areas to Reduce Traffic and Smooth Movements of Passengers and Freight
- Need for Construction of Interstate Highways & Expressways to Reach Quickly and Reduce Manufacturing & Distribution in the Domestic Market
- Development of Flyovers in the Metropolitan Areas Due to Increased Congestion and Ease Traffic Flow Will Increase the Demand for Flyover Construction Consultancy Services
- Lack of Funding and Resources for Development of New Road Networks and Lack of Maintenance in Low-Income Countries May Slowdown the Growth
- Launch of Bharatmala Pariyojana Scheme by the Government of India for the Development of Economic Corridors, Golden Quadrilateral, and North-South & East-West Corridors
- Rehabilitation & Upgradation of Existing Roads and Construction of All-Weather Roads in Rural Areas
- Increasing Funding by the European Government to develop Group C Roads
- Presence of a Large Number of Players in the Global Market and Lack of Quality Services Can Create Challenges
In May 2022, The Asian Disaster Preparedness Center received financing from the World Bank for the cost of the Climate Adaptation and Resilience (CARE) for South Asia. It will be used for the consulting services including the development of climate-resilient transport guidelines for South Asia as well as recommendations for upgrading road design standards for climate resilience in Bangladesh and Nepal. However, the updated guidelines will focus on the design of new infrastructure, retrofitting, maintenance, and rehabilitation of existing infrastructures, and the use of innovative materials.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Roads and Highways Consulting Service Providers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Regulatory Bodies, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market?
"Increasing Construction of New Roads in Urban Areas to Reduce Traffic and Smooth Movements of Passengers and Freight
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market?
European will lead Roads and Highways Consulting Service Market in coming years.