Roof Waterproof Coating Market Scope
The rapidly growing demand for environmental-friendly products and renewable and sustainable solutions for roofing systems in recent days is one of the significant factors driving the demand for the Roof Waterproof Coating market. The rising concern about environmental awareness coupled with the government frameworks regarding greenhouse gas (GHG) emission is also driving the need for a sustainable and eco-friendly roofing system which in turn is increasing the demand for Roof Waterproof Coating market. Various types of coating such as urethane roofing, asphaltic coating, and others help in providing flexibility, durability, and resistance to corrosion in various commercial as well residential. This is increasing the demand for -Roof Waterproof Coating systems from many key-use industries. Products such as roofing emulsion (painting emulsion containing fillers that provides waterproof coatings) and corrugated roof paint for corrugated metal roofing are also in high demand owing to the various government standards and regulations regarding roofing system. This is one of the significant factors driving the demand for the Roof Waterproof Coating Market.
The Roof Waterproof Coating market study is segmented, by Application (Commercial and Residential) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Global Roof Waterproof Coating is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The large players are focusing on investing more in Launching New Products. These will enhance their market presence. The large companies are also planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Asian Paint (India), Berger paint (India), Nippon paint (japan), Drfixit (India), Akzo Nobel N.V (Netherlands), JSW Paint (India), Indigo Paint (India), Acrylux Paints (United States), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Jotun (Norway), PPG Industries, Inc (United States), Sherwin-Williams (United States), Benjamin Moore & Co (United States), BASF SE (Germany and Others are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
AMA Research has segmented the market of Global Roof Waterproof Coating market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Roof Waterproof Coating has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On June 2020 Sika acquired Modern Waterproofing Group, a leading manufacturer of roofing and waterproofing systems in the Egypt market. The main aim of this acquisition is to supplement and round off the product portfolio of Sika Egypt and offers new opportunities for growth in the Egyptian construction market
On 29th September 2020, PPG Industries, Inc. launched PPG flooring coatings. It includes prime coats, base coats, and topcoats. It can deliver benefits like resistance to impact, abrasion, and certain chemical
- The rising demand for Bridge deck waterproofing involves techniques and materials used to prevent water from penetrating the roof of a house or a building. Roof Waterproof Coating is usually required by building codes for structures that are built at or below ground level. Hence, the demand of Roof Waterproof Coating in bridge decks is huge that is trending the market growth over the forecast period
- Rapidly increase in the number of construction activities across the globe is majorly increasing the demand for roof coatings such as urethane roofing and asphaltic coating due to adaption. Hence this is the main factor driving the Roof Waterproof Coating market
- The increased adoption of Roof Waterproof Coating in various organizations and associations emphasizing the importance of sustainable buildings is one of the major factors driving the demand for Roof Waterproof Coating industry. Huge demand for the product in building sustainable structures with eco-friendly products to reduce the carbon footprint as well as to increase the demand for the green building materials market.
- Manufacturers are constantly concerned about raw materials. With another recession looming and a Unites States trade war heating up, volatile raw material prices posting significant challenges throughout 2020 is another factor that hampering growth during the forecast period
- The process of manufacturing Roof Waterproof Coating releases high Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) in the surroundings which are highly dangerous for the environment. The emission of volatile organic compounds can cause several harmful health-related effects on the workers. However, this leads to the trouble of chronic health issues. Hence, governments of many leading countries have laid various regulations on the manufacture of products. This is one of the biggest challenges restricting the growth of the roof coating market
Key Target AudienceRegulatory Authorities, New Entrants/Investors, Strategic Business Planners, Governments, Raw Material Supplier and End-use Industry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Is it possible to have certain customization in the study?
The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a study that suits your business objectives.
2. How big is the Roof Waterproof Coating Market?
Yes, the study does represent market size by key business segment, application/end users and major geographies forecasted till 2027.