Global Player Tracking Market Overview:
The player tracking market is estimated to rise during the forecasted year because of the growing sports industry, and increasing advancement in technology used for player tracking. To maintain the record of the players related to one's performance, health fraud, etc. the market is expected to see the possible growth. The player tracking delivers the players monitoring data in real-time, the trend for the 3D position monitoring is rising both for indoor and outdoor purpose. The tracking data can even measure the things happening off the ball, spacing, the movement and the team formation of the players. It is can be done through devices and application systems such as wearable devices, optical device, and software.
- With increased training and gameplay, intensity can lead to an increased chance of injury rates. This needs to be predicted and prevented by constant monitoring of the patterns of athletes which is driving the demand for technologies used for these purposes. Whether the player is overtraining or they are doing anything wrong while playing which can affect their health and their on-field performance.
- The Emerging Internet of Things (IoT) is Providing Better Communication and Interaction in the Sports industry for Required Improvements. Full Automation in Performance Tracking, Fraud Detection and Other Status of Players During an Activity is Advancing the Sports Industry. It is Using Real-Time Intelligence that Reflects Everything Quickly and Smartly.
- Technological Errors wit Player Tracking
- The Constant Transformation and Technological Advancements in Sports Industries are Leveling up the Player Tracking Market
- The Surging Demand for 3D Player Tracking Technology
- Rising Investments in Sports Infrastructure and Sponsorships
- Limited Functionality of GPS Tracking of Players
- Intense Competition with So Many Players in the Market
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Zebra Technologies Corporation (United States), Catapult Sports (Australia), STATSports Group (Ireland), KINEXON (Germany), ChyronHego Corporation (United States), Advansys d.o.o. (Solvenia), Stats Perform (United States), PlayGineering Ltd., (Latvia), Sonda Sports Ltd. (Poland) and Johan Sports (Netherlands). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Q-Track Corporation (United States), Sports Performance Tracking (Australia) and Xampion (Finland). Considering Market by Components, the sub-segment i.e. Hardware will boost the Player Tracking market. Considering Market by Technology, the sub-segment i.e. GPS Tracking will boost the Player Tracking market.
On 3rd April 2019, the STATS Perform launched the AutoSTATS for college basketball, it is the first artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision technology to deliver the player tracking data using X/Y coordinates via television broadcast. With this technique, the AutoSTAT eliminated the need for the revenue hardware, for deep player analysis of any game. STATS has begun offering the technology to teams, conferences, media, broadcast outlets and other companies covering college basketball.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Player Tracking market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Player Tracking market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Player Tracking Devices Manufacturers, Player Tracking Service Providers, Research and Development Institutes, Potential Investors, Industry Associations and Others.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.