Volute Pumps Market Scope
Volute pumps are mechanical devices which are in curved shaped. Also, a type of Centrifugal Pump that has been classified into volutes and diffusers. Volute pumps are used for the transportation of liquid from one place to another by producing a suitable pressure head. These pumps are classified into two categories namely concrete pumps and metallic pumps. Volute pumps create a pressure providing the fluid to flow path and operates as single volute pumps and double volute pumps. Centrifugal pumps are used commonly to transport fluids with large volume and extensive pressure head and are majorly used for water, wastewater, and industrial liquid transportation in the power, steel, agriculture, and domestic sectors.
The market study is being classified by Type (Concrete pumps and Metallic pumps), by Application (Irrigation schemes, Drainage, Seawater intake, Flood control, Cooling water and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Volute Pumps market throughout the predicted period.
KUBOTA Corporation. (Japan), Shanghai Kai Quan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd (China), Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland), Watson-Marlow Inc. (United States), GRUNDFOS Holding A/S (Denmark), Kirloskar Brothers Limited (India), Gardner Denver, Inc. (United States), Flowserve Corporation (United States), Honda Kiko Co Ltd (Japan) and WPIL Limited (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Andritz AG (Austria), Kaiquan Group (China), KSB (Germany) and Ebara (Japan)..
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Volute Pumps market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Volute Pumps has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). If we see Market by End-Users, the sub-segment i.e. Water & wastewater treatment will boost the Volute Pumps market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Technological Advancements Such as Micro Disc Pumping and Variable Frequency in Volute Pumps
- Adoption of Energy Efficient Volute pumps
- Increasing Adoption of a Rental Model for Pump Procurement
- Tremendously Rising Number of Irrigation Schemes Across the Globe
- Rapidly Growth of Industrialization World Widely
- Demand From Water and Wastewater and Infrastructure Industry
- Increasing Demand for Better Rainwater Harvesting Systems in Emerging Economies
- Increasing Investments in Wastewater Treatment Plants in Developing Countries
- Stagnancy in Oil & Gas Industry
- High Prices of Raw Materials for Manufacturing Volute Pumps
- Issue Related to Replacement Rates of Volute Pumps
- Availability of Low Cost and Inferior Quality Pump Products in the Market
Key Target AudienceVolute Pumps Manufactures, Volute Pumps Distributors, wholesalers, End-Users, Private Organization, Government Organization and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase