Scope of the Study
Over the past few decades, the increasing adoption of logistics solutions led to the demand for digital transformation spending in logistics. It is defined as the transformation towards smart logistics by grasping technologies including platforms, new leadership, data-driven services, and organizational setups and open innovation to create customer value, innovation and sustainability. By enabling technologies including, IoT, robotics, data analytics, into specialized applications for the logistic sectors. Logistics connect and link the world and bridges the gaps the leaders across all sectors are coping with the implications of these transformations for their organizations, moreover the consumer become more used to digital services, to receive the same quality and flexibility of services is booming the demand for it in the market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Hardware, Software and Services), by Application (3PL and Warehouse) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Atos Syntel (United States), Tech Mahindra (India), SAP (Germany), Samsung (South Korea), Oracle (United States), Mindtree (India), XPO Logistics (United States), Logitech (Switzerland), IBM (United States) and Hexaware Technologies (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Digital Transformation Spending in Logistics market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Digital Transformation Spending in Logistics market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Digital Transformation Spending in Logistics has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Associated Population Growth and Increase In The Number Of People In Emerging Markets Who Are Now Able To Access Global Markets
- Great Demand for Warehouse Management Systems and Transport Management Systems
- Speedy Pace Due To Increasing Digitization and Rising Use of Internet
- The Trend for Adding Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Techniques to Data Analytics Can Deliver Truly Dynamic Routing
- The Internet of Things Has Been Supported By Recent Advances In Cloud Computing
- High Initial Investment and Maintenance Cost
- The Technological Advancement Use of AI, Cloud, and Others Provide the Growth Opportunities for the Digital Transformation in the Logistics Industry
- Rapid Introduction of New Technologies Lies In Their Incompatibility with Existing Systems and Interfaces
Key Target AudienceDigital Transformation Spending in Logistics, Potential Investors, End-users, Government Agencies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase