What is Wheel Alignment Market?
Wheel alignment is used to adjust the angles of the wheels in accordance with desired specification. The purpose of doing so is to reduce tire wear thus, increase tires and axle shelf life. It is desired to align the wheels every 5,000 to 6,000 miles for their better performance. Owing to problems associated with handling of wheel alignment machines, manufactures are focusing on developing technically advanced wireless machines.
The market study is being classified by Type (Imaging wheel alignment machine and Diagnostic wheel alignment machine) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Beissbarth [Germany], Beeline [Germany], Actia Muller [France], Hunter [United States], Manatec [India], BOSCH [Germany], Shenzhen Miller [China], Hofmann [United Kingdom] and Dover Corporation [United States] are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Eagle Equipment [United States], RAV America [United States], Sunrise Instruments Private Limited [India], Delta Equipments [India], Snap-on [United States] and Fori Automation, Inc [United States].
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Wheel Alignment market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Wheel Alignment market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Wheel Alignment has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Automobile Sales Fueled by Rise in Disposable Income
- Growing MRO (Maintenance, Repairing and Overhaul) Activities in the Automotive Aftermarket
- Rising Demand for Portable and Wireless Wheel Alignment Machines
- Focus on Manufacturing Lightweight and Durable Wheel Alignment Machines with Technically Advanced Features to Ease Operational Burden
- High Initial Investment Involved in Set Up of Wheel Alignment Machines
- Growing Urbanization in Developing Countries Expected to Increase the Demand for Automobile
- Increasing Demand for Heavy Commercial Vehicles in Mining and Petrochemical Industries
- Need for Skilled Operators to Run the Wheel Alignment Machines
- High Maintenance and Repair Cost
Key Target AudienceWheel Alignment Machines, Automotive Industries, Potential Investors, Government Agencies, Research Institutes and Others