What is Field Service Management (FSM) Market?
Field service management generally involves dispatching workers or contractors to a location outside company premises to install, maintain or repair equipment, systems, or assets. Field service managers keep track of an organizationís field resources and coordinate the work of field service practitioners who deliver skilled, specialized or proprietary services to clients.
The market study is being classified by Type (Services and Solutions) and major geographies with country level break-up.
IBM (United States), ServiceMax (United States), IFS (Sweden), SAP (Germany), RFgen (United States), eMaint (United States), UpKeep (United States), Infor (United States), ABB (Switzerland) and Aptean (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are CGI (Canada) and IPS (Germany).
Global Field Service Management (FSM) is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The players focus on launching new services. The companies are planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Field Service Management (FSM) market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Field Service Management (FSM) has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Application of Field Service Management (FSM) in Various Organizations to Automate a Wide Variety of Repetitive Tasks
- Focus towards Reduce Labour Costs
- Attracting and Retaining Talent amid a Shrinking Talent Pool, Under Skilled Workforces
- Growing Operational Costs and a Lack of Technology to Manage Complex Assets
- Empowering the Connected Technician ó any Asset, Anytime, Anywhere, on any Cloud can create Opportunities for the Market Growth
Market Leaders and some development strategies
On 15th 2021, ServiceMax has acquired LiquidFrameworks. The acquisition allows ServiceMax to expand its field service management solutions to meet the unique challenges of the energy sector.
Key Target AudienceField Service Management (FSM) Providers, Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors, Research and Development Institutes and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Field Service Management (FSM) Market?
"Increasing Application of Field Service Management (FSM) in Various Organizations to Automate a Wide Variety of Repetitive Tasks" is seen as one of major growth factors of Field Service Management (FSM) Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Field Service Management (FSM) Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Field Service Management (FSM) Market?
will lead Field Service Management (FSM) Market in coming years.