Interpretation Services Market Scope
Interpretation services help companies around the world to communicate, from one-to-one conversations to huge conferences. Interpretation services can be defined as the facilitation of communication between users of different languages, encompassing both spoken as well as signed communication. The International Standards Organization (ISO) definition for interpreting is “Rendering a spoken or signed message into another spoken or signed language, preserving the register and meaning of the source language content.”
The market study is being classified, by Application (Individual, Enterprise and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
LanguageLine Solutions (United States), HI-COM (China), Ad Verbum (United Kingdom), Aspena (Czech Republic), Dynamic Language (United States), LanguageLine Solutions (United States), TOMEDES (United States), TRANSPERFECT (New York), Day Translations, Inc (New York) and Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Welocalize Life Sciences, GMR Transcription Services, Interpreters and Translators, InWhatLanguage, ISI Language Solutions, CTS LanguageLink, Language Connect and Foreign Translations.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Interpretation Services market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Interpretation Services has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2019. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement.
- The Healthcare Industry has been witnessed to be coming under increasing pressure to provide translation and interpreting services for limited English proficiency (LEP) patients (especially ones that are more cost-effective).
- The growing demand in the legal and judicial professions for interpretation services
- The increase in the number of highly skilled teams of legal, court, and immigration interpreters
- The increasing globalization and foreign investment policies of many developed countries
- The growing immigration from one country to another for jobs and education
- the high cost of translation services
- Lack of awareness concerning interpretation technologies
Key Target AudienceGovernment Agencies, Commercial Research & Development Institutions, Government Organizations, Research Organizations, and Consulting Firms, Trade Associations and Industry Bodies and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase