Scope of the Study
Flip book software is the software used to explain Desktop or web applications that generate a collection of files & data. These files & data are combined with java script applications that create digital flip books. It generally uses a PDF as a conversion source. This software used to visually appealing addition to any website that can showcase business products, goals and achievements. The growing demand for flip book software from various companies for expanding the business will drive the market in the forecast period.
The market study is being classified by Type (Cloud-Based, On-Premise and Web-Based), by Application (Publishing eBooks, Publishing Magazine, Publishing Brochure and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Flipsnack LLC (United States), FlippingBook (United States), Lucid Software Inc. (United States), Wonder Idea Technology Co. Ltd (Hong Kong), 3DPageFlip Software Co. Ltd. (China), 3D Issue (Ireland), PageTurnPro (United States), Simplebooklet (Canada), 1STFlip (United States) and Aglaia Software (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Devaldi Ltd (New Zealand), iSpring Solutions, Inc. (United States) and AnyFlip (Hong Kong).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Flipbook Software market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Flipbook Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Flipbook Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand from End-User Industries for Converting PDF Documents into Realistic and Interactive Digital Flip book
- Increasing Demand for Creating e-Magazines, e-Brouches, e-Catalogues and Other Digital Publications from PDF, MS-Office and Images
- Increasing Popularity Because Of e-Page Creator Creates Stunning Flipbooks that can be viewed on PC, Mac, iPhone and Android Mobile Device
- Rising Popularity of this Software Because of it is used to create 2D and 3D Animation
- Availability of Open-Source Flip book Software Restraints the Growth
- Growing Opportunities for Flip book Software in Digital Marketing to grow their Brand Online by transforming their Print Magazines into Flip books
- Growing Number of eBook Readers
- It Uses Older Animation Techniques
In February 2020, Flip Builder, which provides Flash and HTML 5 flip book maker software to build wonderful page flipping effect eBooks from PDF, images and Office files. Company launched the new ‘Flip PDF’ an online publishing platform that kids can use to produce exciting flip books. The Flip PDF is extremely easy to use and ideal for growing children to express themselves and learn how to use digital technology.
Key Target AudienceFlip book Software Developers, Software Integrator, Consulting Firms, End-User Industries and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase