What is Remote Monitoring and Management Software Market?
Remote Monitoring and Management, or RMM, the software is widely used by managed services providers to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot their customers' IT systems. The remote monitoring and management software enables efficient control and monitoring of processes in industries such as oil and gas, power generation, chemicals, and wastewater. The field instruments are the basic building blocks of the remote processes and are used to monitor various parameters such as temperature, level, pressure, and flow rate in numerous applications. It is expected that the increasing demand for industrial automation coupled with the demands for industrial mobility and excellent resources in the process industry will drive the market for remote monitoring and management software over the forecast period.
The market study is being classified by Type (On-Premise and Cloud-Based), by Application (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Bravura Software, LLC (Australia), ITarian (United States), Barracuda Networks (United States), SaltStack Enterprise (United States), Advantech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Securden (United States), Rockwell Automation (United States), Global Software Applications (United States), Applixure (Finland) and Email Meter (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Chatvisor GmbH (Austria) and XSales Mobility, Inc. (United States).
The companies are exploring the market by adopting expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions across the globe to gain competitive advantage through combined collaborations. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Remote Monitoring and Management Software market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Remote Monitoring and Management Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Remote Monitoring and Management Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Industrial Automation Demand
- The Rapid Adoption of Connected Devices to Monitor Assets Remotely In Real-Time and Analyze the Downtime Proactively
- An Increasing Need for Remote Monitoring and Management Software from Various SMEs across the Globe for Enhancing Their Productivity and Reducing Operational Costs
- The Increasing Adoption of Disruptive Technologies That Provide Real-Time, Graphical Representation of Asset Health, Utilization, and Availability to Help Utilities Implement Remote Visual Monitoring and Alarm Response Management
- Increased Security Concern for Large Enterprises
- The Increased Adoption of Smart, Secure, and Connected Technologies for Asset-Centric Applications
- The Growing Acceptance of Cloud-Based Solutions and Emerging Technologies, Such As the IoT, and Big Data Analytics, and Mobility
Key Target AudienceProviders of Remote Monitoring and Management Software, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase