Location Intelligence Systems Market Scope
Location Intelligence System includes both people and technology, used to visualize spatial data result in actionable information that is collected from geospatial data in order to resolve all problems related to locations. These systems use geographical information system (GIS) tools for enabling to collect, store, analyze and visualize data. They use different varieties of spatial and business analytical tools to measure the approximate locations for providing a service to the people operating in it. Many key players of this market knowns that over 90% of companies believe location intelligence is vital to their success by empowering understanding, insight, decision-making, and prediction of a business hence making it more effective to use in the foreseen time period.
The market study is being classified by Type (Cloud-Based and On-Premises), by Application (Mapping, Spatial Analytics, Demographic Analytics and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up. According to AMA, the Global Location Intelligence Systems market is expected to see growth rate of 15.1% and may see market size of USD20.1 Billion by 2024.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Location Intelligence Systems market throughout the predicted period.
Esri (United States), Pitney Bowes (United States), CartoDB (United States), Caliper Corporation (United States), Alteryx (United States), Salesforce (United States), Google (United States), Gadberry Group (United States), Galigeo (France) and Geoblink (Spain) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are SAS (United States), Oracle (United States), Pitney Bowes (United States), Microsoft (United States), Cisco (United States), IBM (United States), Purple (United Kingdom) and GeoMoby (Australia).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Location Intelligence Systems market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Location Intelligence Systems has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Adoption of Digital Technology Infrastructure in UAE is Also Trending the Market in that Region
- The Rise in the Adoption of Advanced Technologies in these Systems
- Increasing Concern of Key Players about their Marketing and Developing Business Strategies
- Rising Need for Predictive Analytics for Business across Different Domains
- Growing Acceptance of this System in Banks, as these Location Intelligence Software helps Banks to Detect Frauds and Avoid Flagging Legitimate Charges as Potentially Fraudulent
- Growing Adoption of Social Media as a Factor of Consumer Engagements and Work
- Rising Number of Cyberattacks has led to Data Privacy Concerns, it is estimated that by 2021, about USD 6 Trillion will be Spent on Ensuring Cybersecurity which can Hamper the Market
- Lack of Uniform Regulatory Norms for these System and their Tools Coupled with Environmental Dependency
- High Initial Cost of Deployment
Analyst ViewThe global market of Location Intelligent System is growing at a fastest rate, owing to the age of digitisation and the usage of smart phones and technology. The market share of industry are going to rise at their highest peak in upcoming years. North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the location intelligence software market, owing to the rising software demand in the IT and telecom sector. Hence the market of LIS is expected to flourish in foreseen year.
Key Target AudiencePotential Investors, Government Bodies and Associations, Up and Down Stream Vendors, Private Research Organizations, Suppliers and Distributors and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase