As always, business cost management is an essential part of finance strategy, the key to drive efficiency in a routine transactional process that allows an organization to focus on building the value of finance function. In today’s scenario, CFOs are very much concerned with everything maximizing the shareholders’ value and developing the next generation to finance leaders for the company. In this case, corporate finance transformation consulting is very helpful. Finance transformation allows creating a finance function that is able to influence business leaders to make better business decisions.
- Demand For Finance Efficiency and Reducing Data Gathering in Favor of Data Analysis
- Finance Structure and Effective Business Partnering
- Growing Economy, And High Focus On Business Expansion
- Increasing Focus on Improving Quality and Efficiency of Production Process
- Traditional Reporting is Being Transformed by Modern Analytics Tools and Techniques (such as data visualization)
- The dearth of Awareness and Skilled Resources
- Difficulties of the Processes Involved in Maintaining Data Integrity
The key Vendors profiled in the report are PwC (United Kingdom), Bain & Company (United States), Boston Consulting Group (United States), Accenture PLC (Ireland), Deloitte (United States), Ernst & Young (United Kingdom), KPMG (Netherlands), McKinsey & Company (United States), Mercer (United States), FTI Consulting (United States) and Mazars (France). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are A.T. Kearney.