Tuna Market Scope
Tuna is a popular food and hence the consumption of these products is considered to be healthy due to its high content of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids and it is also a good source of minerals and vitamins. Therefore the rising consumption of these as western traditional food is driving the industry.
The market study is being classified by Type (Canned and Non-Canned) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The global tuna market is fragmented with companies focusing on offering products such as canned skipjack, yellowfin, albacore, and others to meet the changing consumer demands and stay competitive. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Tuna market throughout the predicted period.
Thai Union Group (Thailand), Tri Marine (United States), Starkist (United States), American Tuna (United States), Bumble Bee Foods, LLC (United States), Dongwon Industries Co (South Korea) and The Tuna Store (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Tuna market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Tuna has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- High Adaption of Canned Tuna
- Online Sale of Tuna Products
- Changing Lifestyles Increasing Demand for Ready to Cook Food
- High Demand for Tuna due to Various Health Benefits
- Rising worldwide demand for tuna Can also be accredited to a rise in the disposable incomes across both developed and emerging economies and rising import and export activities related to tuna.
- Fluctuation in the Availability of Tuna due to Climate Change or Unfavorable Weather
- Cumulating Number of Vegetarian People
- Storage and Exportation of Tuna
Key Target AudienceTuna Provider, Food Industry, Potential Investors and Research and Development Firm
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase