Magnetic Eyeliners are combined with magnetic false eyelashes for cosmetic purpose. Its magnetic property can make sure that false eyelashes with magnetic stripes can stay on eyes, and easy to peel off. Magnetic eyeliner and eyelashes are two increasingly trendy alternatives to traditional false lashes. They contain small magnets to help the products “stick” to your upper eyelids without the use of glue.
- Increased Disposable Income of the People
- Increased Promotional Activities by the Manufacturers
- Innovative Product Launch by the Market Players
- Robust Increase in the Distribution Channel
- High Demand for Herbal Based Products
- Fluctuations in the Raw Material Prices
The key Vendors profiled in the report are One Two Cosmetics (United States), Aroamas (United States), Eylure (United Kingdom), Reazeal (United States), Arishine Beauty (United States), OpulenceMD Beauty (United States), MoxieLash (United States), Glamnetic (United States), KISS Products (United States) and Ardell (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Luxillia, AsaVea and Lafabs.