What is Field Service Management System Market?
Field service management is an important part of any organization that involves dispatching or scheduling workers on the field for installing and performing MORs of machines or equipment, fixing cable connections, asset monitoring, etc. FMS system helps businesses to manage the field service resources by automating and processing job orders, scheduling, dispatching, and to keep track of the service and repair tasks. It collects data from enterprise asset management systems with remote data from IoT and mobile devices to manage the resources. The demand for FMS systems has been increasing in the developing economies including India, China, Japan, and Singapore due to rapidly growing industrialization and growing adoption of advanced technologies and solutions to reduce field service cost and enhance customer experience.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
IBM (United States), ServiceMax (United States), SAP (Germany), IFS (Sweden), Salesforce (United States), ServiceNow (United States), Oracle Corporation (United States), Microsoft Corporation (United States), Skedulo (United States), Pegasystems Inc. (United States), Field Nation (United States), Axonator Inc. (United States) and NextService Software (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Field Service Management System market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Field Service Management System market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Field Service Management System has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Surging Demand for Field Service Management System to Automate the Scheduling and Monitoring Service and Repair Tasks
- Growing Popularity of Mobile and Cloud-based Field Service Management Software Across Industry Verticals
- Integration of AI and AR in the Field Service Management System to Achieve Operational Excellence
- High Cost Associated With Software and Slow Adoption in Some Underdeveloped Countries
- Increased Adoption of FSM System in the Manufacturing to Dispatch Technicians for MROs
- Easy Availability of Multiple Options with Different Pricing Models Due to Presence of a Large Number of Global Market Players
- Requirement of CMMS capabilities to Mitigate the Challenges of FMS System Including scheduling conflicts, inability to obtain essential data, and other
Market Leaders and some development strategies
In 2020, GPS Insight acquired ServiceBridge, the provider of field service management software for small businesses. The software is designed for small businesses customers and franchise field service companies that allows teams to dispatch technicians, manage customer data, streamline workflow management and analyze results. GPS Insight is the US-based provider of fleet software for organizations with fleets of vehicles, trailers, and other mobile assets. The acquisition of ServiceBridge will bring new offerings to the GPS Insights and strengthen GPS’s portfolio.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Field Service Management System Providers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations, End-User Industries and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Field Service Management System Market?
"Surging Demand for Field Service Management System to Automate the Scheduling and Monitoring Service and Repair Tasks
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Field Service Management System Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Field Service Management System Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Field Service Management System Market?
United States will lead Field Service Management System Market in coming years.