Urology Market Scope
Urology, also known as genitourinary surgery is a branch of medicine that focuses on the medical conditions of urinary systems diseases. Increasing urinary conditions including kidney stone and prostate problems in people due to changes in lifestyle and inadequate physical exercise have created noteworthy growth for the market. Further, more and more urologists are shifting towards the adoption of cutting-edge medical devices to treat patients with low invasion and perform surgical processes rapidly. In the surgical process, robotic surgeries are gaining much popularity and are extensively applied for the treatment of prostate cancer as it allows access to anatomical areas that are difficult to reach in non-robotic surgeries.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Advanced MedTech (Singapore), Ribbel International Ltd. (India), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (United States), Stryker Corporation (United States), Well Lead Medical Co., Ltd. (China), Medtronic (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), Cook Medical (United States), Teleflex Incorporated (United States), Cardinal Health (United States), Amsino International, Inc. (United States), Olympus Corporation (Japan) and Baxter International (United States)|
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA estimates that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Urology market throughout the predicted period.
Advanced MedTech (Singapore), Ribbel International Ltd. (India), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (United States), Stryker Corporation (United States), Well Lead Medical Co., Ltd. (China), Medtronic (Ireland), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), Cook Medical (United States), Teleflex Incorporated (United States), Cardinal Health (United States), Amsino International, Inc. (United States), Olympus Corporation (Japan) and Baxter International (United States) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Urology market and Region with country level break-up.
On the basis of geography, the market of Urology has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
In May 2022, Teleflex Incorporated announced the launch of the UroLift 2 System and UroLift ATC Advanced Tissue Control System in the United States. The company is a leading provider of medical technologies. The company's UroLift 2 System will help urologists to improve workflow while UroLift ATC System will allow treating patients with a broad range of anatomies including obstructive middle lobes.
- Emerging Trend of Miniaturization and Development of Optical Technology and Robotics Constitute for Surgical Procedures
- Significant Inclination Towards Telemedicine During and Post Pandemic for Treating Some Common Urological Conditions
- Increasing Number of People With Urinary Tract Infection in Asian Countries Especially in Developing Economies
- High Cost Associated with Advanced and Innovative Urology Devices and Treatments, Lack of Awareness May Slow Down the Growth of the Market in Underdeveloped Countries and Rural Areas
- Chances of Mechanical Failure and Accidental Burn Injuries in Robotic Surgeries As Well As Requirement of Longer Duration to Perform Robot-Assisted Surgery
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Urology Treatment Providers, Urology Drugs & Devices Manufacturers, Urology Drugs & Devices Suppliers and Distributors, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Regulatory Bodies, Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in Urology Market?
The Urology study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type , by end use application .
2. How big is the Urology Market?
The Urology Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.
3. What are the key driving factors for the growth of the Urology Market?
- Increasing Urological Problems Including Urinary Incontinence and Prostate Cancer in Men Due to Smoking Habits and High Body Mass Index
- Growing Popularity of Minimally Invasive Treatments to Reduce the Invasiveness of Interventions
- Continuous Growth of Urology Procedures in the Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Outpatient Sites