What is Internet of Things Security Market Scope?
The risk of cyber-attacks is raised by increasing the use of 3 G and 4 G long-term evolution ( LTE), as well as broadband networks and innovations. Via these cellular networks, real-time information, and transaction-related information, which are critical to users, is exchanged; thereby, giving rise to the need for IoT protection. In areas such as health sensors, smart home appliances, smart city ventures, and smart retail, the deployment of the internet is rapidly growing rapidly, raising the need for IoT protection. Thus this enables the market of Internet of Things Security across the world.
The market study is being classified by Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security and Others (web security and email security)), by Application (Smart Retail, Connected Vehicles, Smart Government and Defense, Connected Healthcare, Consumer Wearables, Connected Logistics, Smart Energy and Utilities and Smart Manufacturing) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Internet of Things Security market throughout the predicted period.
Cisco Systems (United States), IBM Corporation (United States), Intel (United States), Infineon (Germany), Symantec (United States), Siemens (Germany), Gemalto (Netherlands), Allot (Israel), Fortinet (United States), Zingbox (United States), Mocana (United States), Securithings (Israel) and Centri (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Armis (United States), Forgerock (United States), Newsky (United States) and Cyber X (United States).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Internet of Things Security market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Internet of Things Security has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Influencers and their development strategies
In June 2020, IBM acquired cloud security startup Spanugo to boost compliance. Spanugo’s technology can efficiently and transparently demonstrate cybersecurity compliance in real-time when an organization is audited and delivers improvements and adaptations to reduce the likelihood of a successful attack.
In April 2020, Infineon and Sectigo, a leading provider of automated digital identity management and web security solutions, partnered to protect IoT devices with automated factory provisioning of certificates.
Influencing Market Trend
- The use of cloud computing for the collection of sensitive data by separate organizations results in the possibility of unwanted access to data. In addition, the growing practice of taking in your own computer (BYOD) is raising questions about data protection.
- Hackers attack IoT devices and take advantage of known bugs, such as default usernames, passwords, and backdoor static code. Today, with the incorporation of IoT, all the verticals focus on automation. The early adopters of the IoT are vital infrastructures, such as electricity, water, and other essential services, and are in the automation process.
- IoT protection allows both the private and public sectors to be secure from trained cybercriminals and advanced IoT attacks. In order to track the information and financial aspects of people, companies, and even countries, cybercriminals use multi-layered cyber attacks. Organizations are, however, searching for streamlined strategies for defense.
- IoT security technologies are expensive since security introduces investment due to longer production times and difficulty. It becomes impossible for the manufacturer to patch the current product as a new flaw is discovered. Thus, given the difficulties, they need to build a new approach.
- Currently, there are no globally accepted set of technical standards for IoT, especially in terms of communications. IoT is extensively used by smart cars to smart manufacturing and connected homes and building automation solutions. However, with heterogeneous IoT networks and its protocols, it becomes difficult for devices connected in one IoT system to communicate with devices in another system.
Key Target AudienceInternet of Things Security Developer, IT companies, Organizations, End-Users and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
To compete effectively, companies also require quantitative estimates of the future growth and qualitative nature of the market. AMA Research & Media features not just specific market sizing estimates, but also include significant value-added commentary on Technological Trends and Innovations, Regulatory Policies, Market Maturity Indicators, Market Share Movements, New Entrants into the Market & Entry/Exit Barriers, Consumer Demographics, Supporting Company Financial and Cash Flow Planning, Open Up New Markets , To Seize Powerful Market Opportunities, Key Decision in Planning and to Further Expand Market Share, Identify Key Business Segments, Market Proposition & Gap Analysis.