What is Corn Starch Market?
Corn starch, also referred to as corn flour, is a carbohydrate extracted from the endosperm of corn. It is used for various culinary, household, and industrial purposes. In the kitchen, corn starch is most often used as a thickening agent for sauces, gravies, glazes, soups, casseroles, pies, and other desserts. The surging consumption of ready-to-mix food item and increasing demand for cake mixes, coffee mixes has resulted in an increased demand for corn starch.
The market study is being classified by Type (Modified Starch, Native Starch and Sweeteners), by Application (Animal Feed, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Textile, Paper and Corrugated and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) (United States), Cargill (United States), Ingredion Incorporated (United States), Tate & Lyle Plc. (United Kingdom), Roquette (France), ACH Food Companies Inc. (United States), GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), AVEBE (The Netherlands), Nihon Shokuhin Kako (Japan) and Japan Corn Starch (Japan) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Sanwa Starch Co. Ltd. (United States), Zhucheng Xingmao (China) and Xiwang Group (China).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Corn Starch market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Corn Starch market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Corn Starch has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The Significant Demand for Ready-to-Eat Food Items
- Increasing Population and the Growth of Disposable Income Among Consumers in Developing Economies
- Surging Demand of the High Qualities in Packaging and other Food Sector
- Increasing Use in the Production of Bio fuels
- Growing Replacement Trend of Petroleum with Ethanol
- Lack of Proper Supply Chain Network of Corn Starch from Farming Fields
- Increasing Use in Manufacturing of Animal Feed Products, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Industry
- The Growth of Paper and Textile Industries in Making Clothes and Furniture Upholstery
- Unorganized Agriculture Sector Worldwide
- Required Level of Consistency in Raw Material Production
In July 2018, Ingredion launched new organic-certified corn starch ingredients in the company’s existing product portfolio of functional, clean-label starches. The company launched these products to meet the rising demand for pure, natural and clean label food ingredients.
Key Target AudienceRaw Material Suppliers, Manufacturers & Suppliers of Corn Starch, Food Processors & Food Manufacturers, Government and Research Organizations, Trade Associations and Industry Bodies, Regulatory Bodies and Others