What is Edible Vegetable Oil Market?
Edible vegetable oils are extracted by processing the seeds or fruits of plants and are widely used for cooking, biofuel, cosmetics, oil painting, and other industrial applications. In recent times, the demand for sunflower oil, palm oil, and olive oil is increasing in the food industry due to their various health benefits and antioxidant potential properties against diabetes and other cardiovascular complications. The growing demand for natural ingredients and vegetable oils for manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products will accelerate the growth of edible vegetable oils.
The market study is being classified by Type (Olive Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Ground Nut Oil, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Nut Oils and Others), by Application (Culinary, Cosmetics, Biofuel, Oil Painting and Medical Purposes) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Cargill (United States), Nature Fresh Life (India), Carrington Farms (United States), Wilmar International (Singapore), B&G Foods, Inc. (United States), Richardson International (Canada), Thanakorn Vegetable Oil Company Limited (Thailand), OLVEA (France), COFCO (China), BCL Industries Limited (India), Best Drop Lite Oils (India), Archer-Daniels-Midland (United States), Bunge Limited (United States), Louis Dreyfus Company (Netherlands) and Tampieri Spa (Italy) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Edible Vegetable Oil market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Edible Vegetable Oil market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Edible Vegetable Oil has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Adoption of Unrefined Edible Vegetable Oils Among Consumers Due to Availability of High Contents of Healthy Fats and Vitamins
- High Growth of Edible Vegetable Oils for Culinary Applications Especially for Backing or Dressing Food Dishes
- High Consumption of Palm Oil Across the Globe in the Food Industry and Making Biofuel
- Increasing Use of Innovative and Sustainable Technologies to Increase the Oxidative Stability of Vegetable Oils to Meet the Consumers’ Demand
- Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases Due to Consumption of Palmitic Oil
- Volatility in the Edible Oil Prices May Affect the Growth of Edible Vegetable Oils Market
- Increasing Use of Vegetable Oils for Industrial Applications like Biofuel, Soaps, Cosmetics, Etc.
- Increasing Demand for Natural Edible Vegetable Oils in the Cosmetic Industry Will Create Significant Opportunities
- Increasing Health Issues Due to High Content of Omega 6 in the Vegetable Oils
Market Leaders and some development strategies
In December 2021, Cargill, the US-based food company acquired an edible oil refinery in AP, India. The acquisition will allow Cargill to expand its footprint in India, especially in southern India. According to the company, the new facility will be fully operated by May 2022 and will give the ability to supply refined palm oil, vanaspati, palm olein, and sunflower oil to the retailers and other consumers in the Telangana, Karnataka, AP, and Tamil Nadu.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Edible Vegetable Oil Manufacturers, Edible Vegetable Oil Suppliers and Distributors, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Edible Vegetable Oil Market?
"Growing Adoption of Unrefined Edible Vegetable Oils Among Consumers Due to Availability of High Contents of Healthy Fats and Vitamins
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Edible Vegetable Oil Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Edible Vegetable Oil Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Edible Vegetable Oil Market?
United States will lead Edible Vegetable Oil Market in coming years.