Construction Equipment are specially designed machinery for construction operation perform. It is also known as Heavy equipment. These special equipment help to control the production and human resources. Government takes initiate to make smart city with in an appropriate time. In These type of project construction equipment play important role to complete these project. The cost Construction Equipment are very high with advance technology, so these reason construction companies take these equipment on rent or lease.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Caterpillar (United States), Komatsu corporations (Japan), Hitachi, Ltd (Japan), Volvo CE (Sweden), Liebherr (Switzerland), XCMG (China), Doosan Infracore (South Korea), John Deere (United States), Sany Group (China) and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science &Technology Co. (China)|
|Customization Scope||Avail customization with purchase of this report. Add or modify country, region & or narrow down segments in the final scope subject to feasibility|
- Smart City project influence to increase growth of construction equipment
- Governments continuously improves their country infrastructure
- High Cost of Construction Equipment
The Construction Equipment market framework should serve as a basic structure to support the strategic decision-making process for Players. For instance, the question of whether a Players wants to expand in other areas of the market value chain would fundamentally determines its strategy.
1. What is the current setup of the Construction Equipment Industry, and what is its growth trajectory through 2027?
2. Trends that might impact the resulting strategic moves of the Players
3. How can Players take advantage of the changing market dynamics and capture new opportunities lying in Construction Equipment market?
The key Players profiled in the report are Caterpillar (United States), Komatsu corporations (Japan), Hitachi, Ltd (Japan), Volvo CE (Sweden), Liebherr (Switzerland), XCMG (China), Doosan Infracore (South Korea), John Deere (United States), Sany Group (China) and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science &Technology Co. (China). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are The FAYAT Group, Sakai Heavy Industries,Ltd and Sunward Equipment Group.