Scope of the Study
Heavy-duty sacks are also referred to as bags, these sacks can uphold more weight than the normal or regular bag types. These Heavy-duty sacks are highly durable and can be used much time as per the requirement of the consumer. It offers several advantages over other bags in terms of low thickness and high strength. The main advantage of these bags is that they can handle a large volume of materials. Therefore, these heavy-duty sacks are majorly preferred in industrial applications including food, agriculture, and chemicals among others. Hence increasing the market dynamics in the present and upcoming years.
The market study is being classified by Type (Open Mouth, Pasted Valve, Gusset Bags, Rubble Sacks, Woven Sacks, Trash Sacks and Others), by Application (Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Personal Care, Consumer Goods, Industrial and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up.
BASF (Germany), Saint-Gobain (France), Mondi (Austria), Amcor (Australia), Sonoco (United States), Hood Packaging (United States), LC Packaging (The Netherlands), El Dorado Packaging (United States), TMR Woven Bags and Sacks (Australia), Bemis (United States) and Midaz International (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Knack Packaging (India), Klene Paks (India), Lincoln Packaging (United States) and Wenzhou SMOO Bags (China).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Heavy Duty Sacks market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Heavy Duty Sacks market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Heavy Duty Sacks has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- An increasing sector of construction activities coupled with industrialization in both developed and emerging countries is to be the key driving force for the growth of heavy-duty sacks globally. As per observation, it is seen that 20-40 kg heavy duty bags & sacks are expected to be the most lucrative capacity type. Which is one of the major features that drive the market
- The adoption of different Types of Designs and Technologies are Trending the Market
- The Open Option for Customizable and Manufactured as per Customer Requirements
- The manufacturing of heavy-duty sacks might be hampered by opting for FIBCs (flexible intermediate bulk containers) by more end-user. These FIBCs are attaining popularity over heavy-duty sacks due to their capability to uphold huge weight more than these bags. A wide number of organizations and end-users have shifted their preferences to bulk bags from heavy duty bags & sacks. The growing use of FIBCs can be a threat to the growth of heavy-duty sacks.
- Rising Chemical, Agriculture, and Construction sectors across the Globe
- Rapid Growth in Industrialization in the Asia-Pacific Region is Boosting the Market
- Availability of Different Subsistutes in Market
- High Price Associated with the Raw Material
Jul 4, 2019, SABIC has developed several PE and PP film grades for heavy-duty bags. SABIC portfolio solutions combine high impact and seal strength to reduce the risks of breakage.
Key Target AudienceHeavy Duty Sacks Manufacture, Heavy Duty Sacks Distribution, Potential Investor, End-User and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase