Online Fundraising Platforms Market Scope
Online Fundraising Platforms are a way for non-profit organizations to raise money via the internet. Online fundraising involves an online donation page and can include mobile giving, peer-to-peer fundraising, and many more. Online Fundraising Platforms allow donors to give quickly, easily, and securely. The main aim of this organization is help to collect donations from across the country and around the world.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Donorbox (United States), Gofundme (United States), OneCause (United States), Handbid (United States), Fundly (United States), Soapbox Engage (United States), Mightycause (United States), Ketto Online Ventures Pvt Ltd (India), milaap.org (India), Classy (United States), Give Lively (United States), ConnectionPoint Systems Inc (Canada) and Others|
Majorly local companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The local players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Several companies such as Ketto Online Ventures Pvt Ltd, Fundly are operating in the market to provide customers with a better offer with various features & unique offerings. The market is a highly fragmented market with the presence of several market players and local players.
Donorbox (United States), Gofundme (United States), OneCause (United States), Handbid (United States), Fundly (United States), Soapbox Engage (United States), Mightycause (United States), Ketto Online Ventures Pvt Ltd (India), milaap.org (India), Classy (United States), Give Lively (United States), ConnectionPoint Systems Inc (Canada) and Others are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Online Fundraising Platforms market , by Application (Medical, Education, Cancer and Others) and Region with country level break-up.On the basis of application, segment is dominating the market in the year 2021
On the basis of geography, the market of Online Fundraising Platforms has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategiesOn January 2022 GoFundMe acquire Classy. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand its portfolio and also tap the market which is dominating in the upcoming future
On October 2021 Give Penny has announces new branding and fundraising platform. The aim of launching a new platform is to increase customer engagement.
- An increase in recurring monthly donations last year is one of the fundraising trends that is continuing into late 2018 and 2019. The main aim of Monthly donors is also more likely to give larger amounts over time because monthly payments make it more manageable compared to large one-time gifts. So this is quite extreme which drives the market of Online Fundraising Platforms in today's generation as well as the forecast period.
- Due to its relatively short existence, peer-to-peer funding is surrounded by less strict legislation and regulations. This results in a means of financing with a relatively low entry threshold and a flexible character. Hence these are the few factors that is driving the market growth over the coming year
- Rising demand for the internet penetration is creating another for the transparent transactions as well as more customer engagement
- Due to the relatively new and growing market, not many systems have yet been designed to prevent or compensate for such fraud is another factor hampering the market growth
Key Target AudienceRegulatory Authorities, New Entrants/Investors, Strategic Business Planners, Governments and End-use Industry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in Online Fundraising Platforms Market?
The Online Fundraising Platforms study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type , by end use application [Medical, Education, Cancer and Others].
2. How big is the Online Fundraising Platforms Market?
The Online Fundraising Platforms Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.