Global Private Security Service Market Overview:
A private security company provides unarmed and armed security services to public and private clients. Private security services include guarding alarm monitoring, private investigation, correctional facility management, armored transport, and others. Incorporation of IoT and other analytics solutions for surveillance equipment and increasing demand for guarding for both commercial and residential places growing the private security service market.
- The rise in Private Infrastructures Such As Office Complexes and Malls
- Increasing Demand for Delivery and Cash Pick-Up Facilities for Retail Outlets, Corporate Houses and Others.
- Increasing Adoption of Video Monitoring and Response Technique for Security Services
- Rising Use of Drones for Security and Surveillance Purpose
- Emphasizing On Digital Audio and Video Surveillance and Related Analytics Solutions in Private Security Services
- Growing Demand for Security Management Services during Festivals and Events
- Lack of Workforce to Operate Technologically Advanced Security System
- High Operational and Installation Cost For Security Equipment
- Technological Advancement in the Private Security Equipment Sector
- Growing Demand for Automatic Alarm Systems for Residential Use
- Increasing Demand For Guarding Services From Emerging Countries Owing To Growth In The Service Sector.
- Lack of Security Infrastructure in Emerging Economies
- Lack of Uniform Training Standards across Security Companies
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Allied Universal (United States), Brink's (United States), G4S PLC (United Kingdom), Secom Co., Ltd. (Japan), Securitas AB (Sweden), Security & Intelligence Services (India), ABM industries incorporated (United States), ADT Security Services (United States), Akal Security (United States), ARMSTRONG GROUP (United States), U.S. Security Associates (United States), Johnson Controls International PLC (United States) and Honeywell International Inc. (United States). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Guardsmark (United States), Diebold Nixdorf (United States) and Centerra Group Llc (United States). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see United States Players to retain maximum share of Global Private Security Service market by 2024. Considering Market by Services, the sub-segment i.e. Guarding will boost the Private Security Service market. Considering Market by End Users , the sub-segment i.e. BFSI will boost the Private Security Service market.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Private Security Service market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Private Security Service market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Private Security Service Providers, Surveillance Equipment Manufacturers, Government organizations, Research laboratories, Market research firms, Industry association related to Private Security Services and Others.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.