Scope of the Study
Online learning is referred to e-learning which takes place over the internet. The platforms of online learning provides trainers and others which are involved in education. It also provides access to tools and other resources to deliver the enhanced education. Among the various type of e learning companies, some allows to host and sell online courses which allows to run a business. Further, online learning providers offer different courses such as coding, writing, physics, data analysis and others.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
LinkedIn Learning (United States), EDX (United States), Plural sight (United States), Udemy Inc. (United States), Udacity (United States), Coursera (United States), Hubspot academy (United States), Khan academy (United States), IT pro TV (United States) and CBT nuggets (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Cloud Academy Inc. (United States), A cloud guru (United States) and Codecademy (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Online Course Providers market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Online Course Providers market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Online Course Providers has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing popularity of e-learning platforms are fuelling the market growth. These platforms are offering the learning experience which is fun, interactive and engaging. These activities and offerings are contributing towards the market growth.
- Artificial Intelligence Assistance is used to predict the Learnerís Behavior and Guide Them on Learning Path
- Micro Learning is Being Used as it improves the Learnerís Retention
- Lack of Input and Face to Face Interaction with Trainers may lead to Slow Evolution
- Easy Access to Internet Coupled with Increasing Smartphone Users are Boosting the Demand of E-Learning.
- Offering of Higher Education Institutions with Online Learning
- Lack of Planning and Implementation May Lead to Poor Communication
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On 4th December 2018, Nex Tech AR solutions Corp has announced to acquire edcetra which is an e learning on demand platform.
Key Target AudienceManufacturers, Raw Material Suppliers, Distributors and Traders, Research Organisations, Government Agencies and Organisations
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase