The Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Stand Alone Cloud Storage market by product type (Primary Storage, Cloud Storage Gateway, Data Archiving and Disaster Recovery and Back Up Storage), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions and integration of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Rising adoption of Platform as a Service (PaaS) and cloud in small & medium enterprises that provide cost-efficient storage
- Growing trend of outsourcing of storage services and rise in need for more efficient data storage options
- Growing concerns for data security and increasing cases of data breaches
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the North America holds majority of market share of the Stand Alone Cloud Storage
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):1. At what CAGR is the Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage market predicted to grow during the forecast period?
The Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of % between 2020 - 2026.
2. What has been restraint for the Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market?
Global Stand Alone Cloud Storage market is restrained by Growing concerns for data security and increasing cases of data breaches.