Dairy & Soy Market Scope
Dairy products are a type of food which is mainly produced from or containing the milk of mammals. On the other hand, soy foods are a dairy-free product that includes soy milk, soy cheese, etc. Non-dairy milk alternative represents the milk substitute for people suffering from milk intolerance and allergy. Naturally occurring ingredients from soy can interfere with the body’s ability to absorb iron, calcium, and iodine. The Asia Pacific is forecasted to be the largest region for the growth of the dairy & soy market owing to the growing population coupled with improving the economy of developing countries such as China and India.
The market study is segmented by Type (Dairy Food and Soy Food), by Application (Home Use and Commercial Use) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The Vendors having a strong hold in the market are Valio Oy, PepsiCo, Danone, and Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.. Research Analyst at AMA estimates that Netherlands, France and China Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Dairy & Soy market throughout the predicted period.
Valio Oy (Finland), PepsiCo (United States), Danone (France), Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (India), Molvest (Russia), Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd. (China), Hochland AG (Germany), Wimm-Bill-Dann JSC (Russia), Groupe Lactalis (France) and Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd. (India) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Yasar Holding A.S. (Netherlands), Savushkin Product (Belarus), Yildiz Holding AS (Netherlands), Dardanel Onentas Gida Sanayi AS (Netherlands), Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Ltd. (India), Milkiland (Netherlands), Yili Group (China), Want Want China Holdings Limited (China) and Vinamilk (Vietnam).
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Dairy & Soy market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Dairy & Soy has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On September 1, 2019, The Osuuskunta Maitosuomi co-operative, a part of the Valio Group begins its operation upon the merger of the Osuuskunta ItäMaito and Maitosuomi co-operatives.
The Soy Foods Association of America recommends that all manufacturers and marketers of soymilk and soymilk products comply with the standards for such products. The FDA has concerns that the labeling of some plant-based products may lead consumers to believe that those products have the same key nutritional attributes as dairy products, even though these products can vary widely in their nutritional content.
- Demand for Protein-Based Milk Products, Cheese and Yoghurt owing to Prevention of Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Plant-Based Product, by the Emergence of the ‘Flexitarian’ Consumer as well as Increased Numbers of Vegetarians and Vegans
- Growing consumer desire to boost nutritional intake of nutrients such as calcium and protein as well as micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals available naturally in dairy products is driving demand for dairy & soy food with health & wellness attributes.
- Continued Urbanization and Changing Consumption Patterns towards Westernized Foods
- Sales of Soymilk & Soy Drinks with Health & Wellness Claims
- Demand for Products with 'All Natural' Claims as Consumers Perceive Natural and Organic Products to Be Better In Quality
- Diets such as Palaeolithic Diet and Vegan, Restrict the Intake of Dairy Products
- Poor Cold Storage Infrastructure
- Saturated Consumption Levels Due To the Rise in Veganism and Concerns about Animal Welfare
- Increasing Complexity of Dairy Production and Distribution
- Constantly Changing Consumption Demand
- Improved Safety and Quality
Key Target AudienceManufacturers and Vendors, Raw Material Supplier, Distributors and Dealers, Health and Wellness Centres and Government and Research Organization
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase