Swimwear Market Scope
In developed countries such as United States, Germany and many more, swimming is considered as one of the most popular fitness activities which are majorly driving the swimwear market. The growing number of waterfronts/parks and swimming pools in western countries are adding fuel to this market. Moreover, with a relative growth in the adoption of swimming as an activity in the Asia Pacific region has made a tremendous increase for swimsuits. Rising interest of people for a family vacation along the beachside coupled with making swimming a sports activity is propelling the growth of this market. It is assumed that in 2017, the global swimwear market was valued at 18.45 billion USD and will be 28.15 billion USD till 2024.
The market study is being classified by Type (One-Piece Swimsuit, Two-Piece Swimsuit, Swimming Trunks and Bikini), by Application (Leisure Use and Competition Use) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Swimwear market throughout the predicted period.
Speedo (United Kingdom), Reebok (United States), Arena (Italy), Zoke (China), Yingfa (United States), Triumph (United Kingdom), American Apparel (United States), Dolfin Swimwear (United States), La Perla Group (Paris) and NIKE, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Adidas AG (Germany), DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (United States) and Gap Inc. (United States).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Swimwear market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Swimwear has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). If we see Market by End- Use, the sub-segment i.e. Women's Swimsuit will boost the Swimwear market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by Distribution Channel, the sub-segment i.e. Offline will boost the Swimwear market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by Material Type, the sub-segment i.e. Polyester will boost the Swimwear market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
On 1st March 2019, Speedo the Leading Swimwear brand has launched what it says is its smartest Fast skin range yet after utilizing new technologies and fabrics to yield a swimsuit for every type of competitive swimmer.
- Launch of Multifunctional Cover up Swim Wears
- Adoption of Swimming by People had made the Health Fuel Sale of Different Types of Swimwear
- Adoption of UV Protective Swimwear due to Skin Cancer Awareness
- Rising Interest of People towards Active and Healthy Life Style Activities Such as Swimming
- Increasing Swimming Competitions Globally
- Increasing Preference for Swimming as a Leisure and Recreational Activity
- Growing Establishment of Water Parks in Countries such as China and India
- Rising Demand for Luxury Swimwear by Women, an Increasing Number of Public or Private Swimming Pools & Clubs, and High Penetration & Acceptance Rates of E-Commerce Platforms
- High Cost of these Swim Wears Suits
- Low Penetration in Various Emerging Countries are Some Factors Expected to Restrain Growth of the Global Swimwear Market
- High Cost Incurred in Procuring Raw Materials and Designing the Swimwear
- Issue Related to Cultural Boundaries in Some Countries
Key Target AudiencePotential Investors, Up and Down Stream Vendors, Suppliers and Distributors and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase