Fountain pen ink is referred to as ink which can be filled in a fountain pen many times. The pen draws ink from the reservoir through a feed to the nib and deposits it on paper via a combination of gravity and capillary action. The growth in the sales of fountain pens ink through the online store provides a lucrative opportunity in the upcoming years.
- The Growth in the Disposable Income Among Consumers in Developing Economies
- Increasing Demand for Luxury & Classic Products in Both Emerging and Developed Nations
- Increasing Sales of Fountain Pen and Fountain Pen Ink Through Online Store
- High Cost of Branded Products
- Availability of Large Number Substitutes
The key Vendors profiled in the report are Parker (United Kingdom), Lamy (Germany), MontBlanc (Germany), Pelikan (Switzerland), Noodler's Ink (United States), J. Herbin (United States), Guangdong Baoke Stationery (China), OMAS (Italy), Sailor (United Kingdom) and Pilot (United States).